Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. USE RESTRICTIONS The Star Franchise Association(“SFA”) maintains this Internet site as a community service to the franchisee membership community. Use of the information contained in this is for personal, non-commercial, use only. Reproduction or modification of any information contained in this site is prohibited without the express written consent of the SFA. The SFA makes no representations that the information contained in this site is appropriate, accurate, available or permissible for use in all locations. Use of this site is prohibited where such use is in violation of the laws of any state, or the United Stated of America, or in violation of local laws.
2. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE SFA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SFA MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE. The SFA shall not be liable for any damages or expenses of any kind arising out of your use, access, or inability to access this site or your reliance on the information contained in this site or the accuracy thereof.
3. RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY The SFA reserves the right to change modify and/or withdraw the information in this site at any time without notice. The products and services referred to in this site may not be available at all CKE Restaurants or in your city, town, state, or country. The SFA reserves the right to change, modify, and/or withdraw any products or services at any time without notice.
4. COMMUNICATIONS Unless specifically provided otherwise in this site, communications and materials you send to this site or the SFA by Internet electronic mail or on a non-confidential basis and without any promises by the SFA to keep such information confidential. The SFA shall have the right to use and reproduce such communications or materials for any purpose whatsoever (including without limitations, to develop, manufacture, and/or market products) and without any obligation to pay you compensation for such use or reproduction. Any information you send us must be legal, truthful and not violate the rights of others.
5. JURISDICTION These terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted according to the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to the conflict of law principles or rules. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding and agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior understandings or agreements.
6. SEVERABILITY If any term or condition shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be affected thereby, nor shall the application of such term or provision to persons or circumstances other than those as which it is held invalid or unenforceable be affected thereby.
7. OTHER WEB LINKS This site may be linked to other sites which are not controlled by the SFA and for which the SFA is not responsible for the content of those sites. Inclusion of a link to another site does not imply an endorsement by the SFA.